Rivers State University, RSUST Post UTME admission 2019/2020 Is currently out. Deadline to apply is 24th July.
The school management declared the sale of RSU Post UTME form for 2019/2020 session, and inviting all that choose RSUST in 2019 JAMB to apply now.
The school is still yet to announce their cut-off mark. As soon as they set it, we will update this page. Also note that they are yet to state if only first, second or third choice candidates can apply.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental).
- Candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Apply for RSUST Post UTME Form 2019
- Kindly visit ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening form
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- The cost for RSU Post UTME Form is just N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- While the RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule will commenced on 1st of August 2019. Venue is ICT center, Rivers State University.
- RSUST Post UTME Form Closing date is on 24th July, 2019.
Documents Required for RSUST Screening
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration. We also recommend you go with your UTME Result.