Rotterdam School of Management scholarships 2021/2022 is currently out, for prospective MSc students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’.
Partial tuition fee waiver
- The scholarship is granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver and covers up to 50% of the non-EEA tuition fee (€ 18,700 in 2021-2022)
- No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year 2021/2022, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments;
- The student will receive the scholarship for one academic year, maximum 12 months.
Application is open for prospective MSc students from all non-EEA countries who do not have a degree yet from an educational institution in the Netherlands, starting their studies in 2021/2022.
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various MSc programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain MSc programmes. The school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- African (all countries)
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Nuffic country modules. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 is required;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2021. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
How To Apply For RSM Scholarship 2021/2022
Firstly, register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to apply for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will determine whether you will be awarded a scholarship and – if so – which specific scholarship. RSM will only take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
Documents Required For RSM Scholarship:
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information:
– an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation
– an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits
- A budget plan using this template
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take the scholarship application into consideration when it is complete and meets all of the requirements.
When to apply For RSM Scholarships ?
Applicants for all RSM MSc programmes (except for the MSc International Management-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 1 October 2020 and 1 March 2021;
Applicants for the MSc International Management/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 1 October 2020 and 31 January 2021.
The scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2021.
Any questions? The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted via email@example.com
Closing Date For RSM non-EEA Scholarship of Excellence
The deadline is on Monday, 1 March 2021