You can now apply for remote customer service jobs In Europe and the USA.
The Renewal Workshop, Cascade Locks
The Renewal Workshop is the leading provider of circular solutions for apparel and textile brands. We are organized around the idea that businesses have multiple responsibilities for generating positive, lasting value. They are here to solve challenging problems and to create circular systems that make things better.
Their work is to do what is good and right for people and the planet. They reduce waste and restore value. They create jobs and treat people fairly. They serve customers kindly and work with partners cooperatively. They consciously choose to act with love in what They do and how we do it.
They want you to be a part of changing our economy from linear to circular and regenerative. We proudly provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
The Customer Service Role
Their customer service is something They are proud of; taking care of their customers is a labor of love and takes someone with patience, excellent communication, and a knack for making customers feel heard and taken care of.
This role requires working from 11 pm to 7 am PST (8 am to 4pm CET) to support multiple eCommerce sites in the US and EU. This role is primarily responsible for communicating in English, and Dutch or German is a plus.
Typical duties include:
- Responding to Customer Service emails.
- Routing issues to the proper person or resolving them to maintain customer service standards.
- Managing customer communications for returns processes and procedures
- Coordinating with the entire customer service team to provide consistent, high-quality customer service
- Coordinating with the European and US shipping departments
- Regular site audits
This role requires working from 11 pm to 7 am PST (8 am to 4 pm CET)
Level: 3 – 5 years of general work experience, preferably in customer service
Salary: $17 per hour
Job Location: Remote
Position Type: Full time, 40 hours per week, 11 pm to 7 am PST (8 am to 4 pm CET)
Job Category: Customer Service
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Ecommerce Customer Service experience
- The apparel industry, retail, and/or manufacturing experience a big plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older
Key Competencies & Technical Skills
- Strong Communication skills, written and speaking.
- Able to write emails concisely and with accurate detail in English
- Comfort with translation tools and providing customer service in several languages
- Proficiency with Shopify and ZenDesk – or equivalent experience with eCommerce and customer service software
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-sufficient and ability to manage one’s own time
- Computer literate with Windows operating system, Word, Excel and comfortable learning new applications
- Pursues continuous improvement to improve the efficiency of job duties and workflow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifunctional team-oriented work environment
You must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Must have close visual acuity to view a computer screen; prepare and analyze data and information; transcribe information; and read.
- Must be of minimum working age of 18
Any interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
How To Apply For Remote Customer Service In Europe and USA
Interested people should apply via Remote Customer Service website