N-Power batch C registration form is out and is FREE on the portal if you visit npower.fmhds.gov.ng. This registration is only available for Nigerians. Kindly read through the steps below to apply for a Npower job.
About Nigeria Npower
Of course, you must have been hearing about Npower Job, where the applicant received a stipend of 30,000 every month from the Federal Government of Nigeria. This is a program created by the Nigerian Government to reduce the country’s unemployment rate and enhance extensive – scale Skill development and social development in Nigeria.
Necessary Requirements For Npower Application?
1. Must be between 18 – 35years of age.
2. Printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
NB: Click here To get your BVN dial *565# quickly you will be charged N25
3. Recent passport photograph (1MB), either JPEG or PNG files.
4. Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
5. Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate.
(that is if you are a graduate and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health)
How To Register And Fill N-power Batch C 2020
- To Apply, Visit www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your Email. Please ensure you have access to this email address or Sign Up with Gmail
- Ensure you read the Terms and Conditions of N-power program, that’s Once you get on the application portal
- Then, accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Enter contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- Once your email address has been confirmed, type in your 11-digit BVN and birth date in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are not accurate, you will not be permitted to go Past this interface.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received training or not. The N-Power program is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are, however, open to only graduates.
- (Also, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology, or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and the NYSC certificate.
- Review and Submit Page – Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
NB: Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
1. When Is The Npower Batch C Form Closing?
The portal will be open for entries on June 26, 2020. And the deadline is yet to be announced.
2. What Do I Need To Apply For N-Power 2020 Application?
The following documents will be required for the application process.
- National Youth Service Certification
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Details ( Full name, Email, Password, Educational Background
- Local Government Identification
- Residence Address
- State of Origin LG
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Verification Number
- Bank Name
3. Do i Necessarily Need To Get Print out of My BVN?
Not really, the main reason NpowerNg requested for your BVN is to ensure all applicants fill in the proper numbers and input their names correctly as it been shown on BVN printout.
NB: you can quickly get your BVN by dialing *565# you will be charged N25 Or CLICK HERE
4. Is the Npower Application Form free?
Yes, it is.
NB: Do not pay anyone to apply for a Npower application on the portal.
5. Why is N-Agro wasn’t Listed on the platform for graduate But, N-Teach, and N- Health were listed?
It’s the only graduate that can apply for the N-Tech and N-Health
6. Is it only N-teach and N-health graduates can apply for?
No, graduates can apply for all but, the N-Teach and N-Health are mostly limited, graduates.
7. How About Me That Have Registered Last Year?
All registration is void. So, your data/information has been cleared from the Npower database. Kindly reapply.
8. What are the Program Suitable for O Level Holders?
The best and suitable Program for O level or secondary school holders is Npower Agro, Npower Build, Npower Creative and Npower Tech
9. Can I Apply For Npower Form Without Having a National ID card nor PVC?
The requirements for the application have been stated clearly on the website.
10. Can a Person From Current Npowerite Reapply?
No. If you’ve benefited from Npower, you are not allowed to reapply.
11. Can Batch A and Batch B still Reapply For Batch C on June 26, 2020?
12. Is it true that Npower Batch A and B will be Disengaged In June/July?
Yes. they would.
13. How Much Does Npower Job Pays
N-Power Stipends payment is N30,000 Naira monthly to all the beneficiaries.
Take Note: As stated on the Npower Twitter page, “We encouraged the all intending applicants to follow the authentic N-power page on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Disregards information from pages that are not ours. If we have not stated, it remains untrue.”
Talkgeria Wishes you Best Of Luck!