Receptionists are important and almost indispensable member of staff in any company. They are always the first point of contact for any visitors to the office or anyone contacting an organisation, so being well-presented and polite are indispensable traits of a receptionist. A Receptionist also maintains and ensures security by taking details of all visitors and possibly issuing visitor passes. If you find this wanting, here is an opportunity for you to propel your career.
- Ensuring that all messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis;
- Employing strong prioritization skills;
- Employing a number of different office filing processes and offering general office filing support;
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondences as required;
- Overseeing and answering all incoming phone calls;
- Helping out with other administrative services, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks;
- Welcoming visitor in the best of manner
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
Applicants should possess :
Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home;
Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills;
Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail;
Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;