Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME & DE Form 2019/2020 Is Out
Kwara State University in Malete, Kwara State, KWASU Post UTME/DE Form 2019 is currently on sale
The management is annouced the sale of KWASU post Utme 2019 form to the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2019 JAMB that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
Eligibility For KWASU
- Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
Important Notice: Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2019/20 academic session.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Date
KWASU Post-UTME Screening date and venue for the 2019/2020 academic session has NOT been announced by the school management. We will update this article when the screening date when it is made available by the school authority.
All Candidates should come to the screening venue with the following items;
Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
(a) O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
(b) A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME 2019
- Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Tuesday 11th June, 2019.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/ click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your correct details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and
- password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08031915699 (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780)
KWASU POST UTME/DE Will be closing Sunday, 23rd June, 2019.