Kwara Poly Post UTME/Screening Test for 2019/2020 Is Out; the Screening Fee cost N2,000. Apply on or before the deadline which is 13th September.
This is to inform the general public that Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Post-screening test Form 2019 is out, and to invite all candidates that applied for admission into the Institution for Part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes both Full Time and Part Time in the 2019/2020 session to checkout the Kwara poly via website www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng for the Pre-Admission Screening form.
Eligibility For Kwara Poly Pre-Admission Screening Test
- National Diploma (Part-Time): Must have purchased Kwara poly Diploma Part-Time Admission Forms.
- Higher National Diploma(Full-Time/Part-Time): Must have buy Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Forms and passed with a minimum of Lower Credit grade (with Post ND one year Industrial Attachment) or Pass grade (with Post ND two years Industrial Attachment). HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB.
How to Pay/Apply for Kwara Poly Pre-Admission Screening Form 2019
Visit KWARAPOLY Applicant Portal via https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php
All candidates are advised to read these Registration Instructions carefully.
- On the Polytechnic portal click on Application on the Menu Bar.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form (JAMBITES ONLY).
- Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.
1. Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details and ND details (HND Applicants ONLY). Alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
2. Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on the Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
3. Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
4. After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
5. You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Deadline For Kwara Poly Pre-Admission Screening Test Form 2019/2020
Kwara Poly opens the portal for payment on Monday, 26th August, 2019 and will close it on 13th September 2019, at 11.59 pm.
Kindly note that the Kwarapoly screening exercise date will be told later.