Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Admission Form For 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of KSU Post Utme 2019 was announced on their Website, and the sale of Form closes on 20th August 2019 while, KSU Cut-off mark is 160 (depending on your course). See How to Apply
- Only candidate that chose it as first choice can apply
- The Deadline for KSU PostUtme For is on 20th August 2019
- Kogi State University (KSU) Cut-off mark is 160 (depending on your course)
Kogi State University (KSU) using this medium to announce their sale of form, and inviting all candidate that choose the school to apply For post utme form 2019 Now..
- Must have chose Kogi State University, Anyigba, as their first choice(s) of institution(s) in the just concluded 2019 UTME and scored 160 and above.
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply For Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Form 2019
- Login to KSU Admission portal via, www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now”on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (i.e UTME No G671201) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. IdachabaLecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
Kogi State University (KSU) Screening Date And Details
- The Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exam is scheduled between on Monday, 26th to Saturday 31ST AUGUST, 2019.
- The Printouts (Registration slip) will decide date for various candidates. This means after registration, you will see your exact date and time.
- The screening will be computer based and will comprise subjects taken by candidates during JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test.
- The Print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.