IBBU Post UTME Form 2019-2020 Is finally Out; The news of IBBU 2019 Post Utme was disclosed on their portal. IBBU Cut-off mark is 170. See How to Apply below
This is to inform that Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and to invite all suitable candidates who had the university as their first choice in 2019 UTME to apply Meanwhile, IBBU Direct Entry (DE) candidate can also apply.
- IBBU Post UTME Form cost N2000
- Deadline for IBBU Post-Utme Form on Wednesday 21st August 2019.
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Cut-off mark is 170
Candidate Eligible For IBBU Post UTME 2019
- Only candidates who choose the institution as the FIRST CHOICE and score a minimum of 170 in 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- The successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement is to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening form 2019
- Go to IBBU portal; http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/
- Navigate “UTME QUICK LINKS” and click on the Check eligibility link or CLICK HERE to check it.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter your mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select a preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch web pay).
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris (Skye) Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
- If web pay is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch web pay page to make the payment online.
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Registration Number and Phone No.
- Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgment slip for personal reference only.
All should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.