To drive the company vehicles in compliance with the traffic rules in order to ensure safe transportation, pickup and accurate delivery of goods/items to the customers as per their schedule.
- Ensuring vehicle is maintained properly and complaints, if any, are reported immediately to the supervisor and the work shop team.
- Reporting damages, excess / shortages if any, during delivery.
- Handling customer complaints in a pleasant and non-confrontational manner and in the agreed method and raise non-conformances where necessary.
- Completing the trip sheets with all relevant information and handing it over to the supervisor towards the end of every shift.
- Submitting delivery notes to OCC/Supervisor within 24 hours on delivery.
Complying with the HSE requirements.
- Ensuring that the traffic regulations are strictly observed at all times while driving on the road and all penalties and fines on account of violation are avoided.
- Performing any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies.
- Ability to operate the HIAB crane and ensure adherence to the QHSE protocols.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Drivers license issued in the U.A.E
How To Apply For Heavy Duty Driver in UAE
Kindly CLICK HERE to apply for UAE job