The Harvard Academy Scholarship application is now open for international students who wish to enroll in postdoctoral studies at Harvard University, USA, for the 2020/2021 academic year.
4-6 university fellows are appointed each year for two-year meetings. The Academic Fellows program identifies and supports outstanding entry-level scholars whose work combines disciplinary excellence in social science or law with knowledge of the language, history, or culture of countries or regions outside of the States. United or Canada.
Your scholarship can shed light on national, comparative, or transnational issues, past or present. Academy Scholars must reside in the Cambridge / Boston area unless they are traveling for pre-approved research purposes.
Eligibility For Harvard Academy Scholarship 2020/2021
The competition for these awards is open for all Countries and only to recent Ph.D. (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
Those still pursuing a Ph.D. should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
Suppose you have completed a Ph. D. program, the Ph. D. completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2020 period, you must have completed your Ph.D. or equivalent after September 30, 2017.
Eligibility Courses Offered
- Social science
NOTE: This program runs for 3years.
Harvard Scholarship Terms
This program gives the following benefits;
1. Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of 67,000$.
2. If selected before earning the Ph.D., the Scholars will receive a yearly pay of 31,000$ until awarded the Ph.D.
3. This stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
4. Some teaching is permitted but not required.
How to Apply For Harvard Academy Scholarship 2020/2021
- Sign up for HERE
- Input your data.
- A cover letter succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including a list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
- Letters should be addressed to the “Selection Committee.”
- Letters of recommendation need to be uploaded by the deadline of October 1.
Questions should be emailed to:
Deadline Harvard Academy Scholarship
October 1, 2020" I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife In Bed, But These Simple Solutions Really WORKED! - Click Here To See My Breakthrough."