How to Use Smart Compose in Gmail
Google has now launched a new feature called ‘Smart Compose’ Which is in Gmail application, the app is also available to use in the new version of Gmail. This “Smart Compose” app give gmail users predictions when typing in the body of an email.
THis new App “Smart Compose” was disclosed to public at its annual developer conference on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, in Mountain View, California.
Google I/O is an annual conference that bring thousands of developers worldwide for an immersive experience focused on exploring the next generation of tech.
The new Smart Compose is now available to try out as an “experimental feature” on the desktop.
A new feature powered by AI, we're launching Smart Compose in @gmail to help you draft emails more quickly by providing interactive suggestions as you type → https://t.co/nJIWG29M0T #io18 pic.twitter.com/DKjqDdl5ts
— Google (@Google) May 8, 2018
“Email makes it easy to share information with just about anyone – friends, colleagues and family – but drafting a message can take some time.
“Today, we’re announcing Smart Compose, a new feature powered by artificial intelligence, to help you draft emails from scratch, faster,” Google said in a blog post.How the new Smart Compose works
– Smart Compose enables you to save time by cutting back on repetitive writing while reducing the chance of spelling and grammatical errors.
– This new app also suggest relevant contextual phrases. For example, if the day is Friday it may suggest “Have a great weekend!” as a closing phrase.
– It can also suggest complete sentences in your emails so that you can draft them with ease.
How to Use Smart Compose
1. Kindly go to Settings “Try the new Gmail.”
2. Then, head to the general tab in your settings
3. Scroll down and enable “experimental access.”
If you want to switch back, you can always uncheck the box.
Smart Compose is available in English, and Google gives fair warning that the feature is not designed to provide answers and may not always predict factually correct all information.#
In April 2018, Google launched Google Go, a new app that provides a lighter and faster way to search the web using 40% fewer data to display search results.
Google Country Director, Juliet Ehimuan, reported to Business Insider Sub-Saharan Africa during that new app – Google Go – encompasses search, video, images, links and other sophisticated algorithms that help first-time users to get fast results even with an unstable network connection. Id 2nd Son King Ayo.