FUTO Releases Supplementary Form for 2019-2020 Session. And the form closes on 13th September. See below procedures to apply.
This is to inform you that supplementary form for university of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has released.
What is Supplementary Exam
A supplementary exam is an additional exam (or other forms of assessment) that may be approved for a student in the following circumstances: A student who has come close to passing a subject and meets the relevant College guidelines for awarding a supplementary exam.
Eligibility for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
- You must have participated in the post utme and scored at least 180.
- All candidates must have uploaded their O’level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
Pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand Naira Only (N11,000) for thr application.
- Go to FUTO official website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice.”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on” Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip.”
Deadline For FUTO Supplementary Admission Form
The Futo Supplementary will be closing on 13th September 2019
We wish you all the best!