Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME & DE Form 2019 Is Currently Out and on sale; and the deadline for FUTO Postutme is on on Friday, July 26th, 2019.
FUTO Post Utme 2019 was made know to the public by school managment for all candiadted who choose FUTO as their first choice in the jsut concluded 2019 JAMB. and scored 180 and avove should apply now. FUTO cutoff mark is 180
Note: Also candidates who didn’t chose FUTO in UTME can apply.
- Applicant must have minimum of 180 in the just concluded 2019 JAMB
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO as First Choice University during Jamb Registration, but scored a minimum of 180 in their 2019 UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form 2019
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Kindly Visit the FUTO Portal on: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Then click on “Click Here to Apply” for UTME andClick here to Apply for Direct Entry Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page (same links above) and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
FUTO Post UTME Screening Date
This will hold on Monday, July 29th 2019.
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
How Much is FUTO Post UTME Form 2019?
FUTO Postjamb Form is just Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31st, 2019.
4. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
For Direct Entry Candidates: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on or before Friday, August 30th, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For further enquiry contact FUTO School Management On
E-Mail: email@example.com Or Call: Hotline: 08139833300