Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) JUPEB Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
The management is using this medium to invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme of The Federal University of Technology, Akure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is full-time, and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
FUTA Admission Requirements & Subject Combinations
Interested applicants MUST possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
- Food Science Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCHIENCES (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Human Anatomy (ANA)
- Physiology (PHS)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber-security (CSS)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission Form 2019
- Kindly login to the college’s portal www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS application to create an account.
- Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
- Applicants are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00 only) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
- Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday, 10th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
FUTA JUPEB Entrance Exam Date
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 5th August, 2019.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
All completed online FUTA JUPEB application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to university portal @www.futa.edu.ng not later than Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07056096340, 07039884823, 07061162814.