Federal University Otuoke (Fuotuoke) PostUTME Form 2020 Is Out
Fuotuoke PostUTME 2020-2021 is currently out, checkout the Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details, But FUOtuoke cut off mark is 160 and above.
The candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their choice in the 2020 UTME, are hereby invited for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply for the FUOtuoke post utme screening exercise:
(i) Candidates who choose the Federal University Otuoke as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB Portal and chose any of the under-listed programmes:
Federal University Otuoke (Fuotuoke) Courses
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOtuoke Post UTME 2020 Screening
Follow the guideline below to apply for the Federal University Otuoke post UTME Exercise.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
FUOtuoke Post UTME Form 2020 Closing Date
Meanwhile, Online registration closes on Tuesday, 31th March, 2021.
FUOtuoke Post UTME 2020 Screening Date
The date and time of the Post-TME Test will be communicated to all applicants via this page or it will be available on their acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the post utme test:
1. Online registration Acknowledgement slip
2. Copy of UTME result slip
b. DO NOT bring the following into the test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
4. Design bags of any kind.
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, O ‘LEVEL GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Names of successful candidates will be published on the University’s Website.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE POST-UTME TEST FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY.