Federal University Gusau, (FUGUS) Post UTME/Direct Entry(DE) admission Form 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of FUGUS post utme form 2019 was announced on their Website, and the sale of Form closes on 27th August 2019. See How to Apply below.
This is to inform the general public that FUGUS Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the University as their first choice in the Just concluded 2019 UTME should apply. Direct Entry candidates can also apply.
- FUGUS Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for FUGUS Post-Utme Form is on 27th August 2019
- Federal University Gusau, (FUGUS) cut off mark is 160
Aptitude Tests Date:
Date: Wednesday, 28th August 2019.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
Qualification For Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening 2019
- Candidates who made Federal University Gusau, (FUGUS) their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 160 are eligible for screening.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice.
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Form 2019
- Go to Fugus post utme portal via putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu, click on the link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail about you. Fill the remaining form entries to generate an invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB, and of .jpeg If you upload photo higher than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
For inquiries regarding 2019/2020 FUGUS Post UTME form should send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.