Federal University Dutse FUD Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2019 Is Currently Out. The sale of FDU admission form for 2019 was declared on their webpage. See how to Apply Below.
Federal University Dutse School management are inviting all candidate that choose the school as their First, Second or Third Choice to apply For FUD post utme 2019 Now..
- Federal University Dutse FUD Post Utme Form cost N2,000
- Federal University Dutse Cut-off mark is 160–210 (Depending on your course of study)
- The closing date for Federal University Dutse (FUD) screening Form is Tuesday, 1st August, 2019
How to Apply For Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form 2019
- Applicants should kindly login to Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-putme.fud.edu.ng or Via the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Update Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ L.G.A. as it is on your UTME slip.
- Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
Things Needed For FUD Post UTME Aptitude Test
You are advise to abide with the specified date and time of the post utme exercise on their acknowledgment slip.
All UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.