Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Post Utme Screening Form For 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of FPTB post Utme form 2019 was announced on their Website, and the form cost N2000. Cut Off Mark is 120 and above. See How to Apply for FPTB Post utme Form below.
- Federal Poly Bauchi post utme Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for FPTB HND screening form is six weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi cut off mark is 120 and above
- The Deadline for FPTB post utme screening form is six weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other three passes relevant to the area of interest
- Must chose the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as their First choice institution and scored 120 and above in the just concluded UTME 2019.
How to Register for Federal Poly Bauchi HND Admission
1. Go to the College’s online registration via www.fptb.edu.ng,
2. Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’,
3. Enter your details and generate payment slip (RRR) which is to be taken to the bank.
4. After payment, return to the polytechnic’s website in step 1 above, to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
Note: Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.