Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) HND Screening Form For 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of FPTB HND form 2019 was announced on their Website, and the form cost N6,500. See How to Apply for FPTB HND Form below.
School management are invites all interested candidate to apply for the ongoing Federal Poly Bauchi HND form before it closes.
- Federal Poly Bauchi HND Form cost N6,500
- The Deadline for FPTB HND screening form is six weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
See Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Courses Below
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES (TWO-YEAR DURATION)
A. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
B. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL. TECH.
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management
- a. Leisure & Tourism Management
- b. Wildlife & Eco-Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- a. Physics/Electronics Option
- b. Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
- c. Biology/Microbiology Option
D. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- a. Farm Power and Machines.
- b. Soil and Water Engineering
- c. Post-Harvest Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- a. Electrical Power and Machines
- b. Electronics and Telecommunications
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- a. Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- b. Power/Plant Engineering Technology
E. SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication
a. Print Option
b. Broadcast Option
How to Register for Federal Poly Bauchi HND Admission
1. Go to the College’s online registration via www.fptb.edu.ng,
2. Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’,
3. Enter your details and generate payment slip (RRR) which is to be taken to the bank.
4. After payment, return to the polytechnic’s website in step 1 above, to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
Note: Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.