Offa Poly ND Part-Time admission Form 2019/2020 is finally out;
The Federal Polytechnic Offa are inviting the interested applicant to apply for the National Diploma (ND) Part-Time for 2019/2020 Academic Session. The sale of Offa Poly PT form 2019/2020 is now ongoing.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission 2019/2020 (Offa PT form 2019)
- Kindly login to the school portal at www.fpo.edu.ng,
- Click on admission to fill the application form, and after that, make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for the application form and no other charges shall be required.
- Payment will be made with an interswitch compatible ATM card.
- Candidates are also to upload scanned copy of the certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
Closing Date For Offa Poly Part-Time 2019
The sales of Form will be coming to an end on Friday, 26th July 2019.
Offa Poly Part-Time Entry Requirements
- Applicants must have SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time Courses
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programs leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) are available.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning