Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Admission Form 2019-2020 Is Ongoing; The Federal Polytechnic school [Nekede] announced his sale of HND form for 2019/2020 academic Session. The Nekede HND screening form test start between 26th – 30th August 2019.
Interested and qualified candidate willing to study in the school is advised to apply before it closes.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Requirements For 2019
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Graduates who made 2.50 CGPA and above and also completed their one(1) year IT programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes.
Federal Polytechnic (Nekede) HND Full-time Courses
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
- SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Computer Sciences (CS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Library & Information Sciences (LIS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Biology/Micro Biology (Option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (Option)
- Environmental Biology (Option)
- Maths & Statistics (STA)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Agricultural & Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
How to Apply for NEKEDEPOLY HND Form 2019/ How Much Is NEKEDEPOLY Form
- Kindly login to the school webpage on http://www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng/, and click on “ND/HND Application link” on the home page under “Admission Portal”.
- Complete the application and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number/invoice. (it can also be done with your mobile Phone).
- Make a payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00 only) on Remita platform (can be done at any bank in Nigeria).
- Having done with the payment, CLICK HERE TO login to the school portal or www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng to complete your application form. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip.
Approved banks you can make to payment on e-transact.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank Limited
HND: – 4011000027
ND: – 4011000026
Access Bank Plc Nekede -0699586849
The Nekede HND Form Closing Date
The Nekede HND screening test will start between 26th – 30th August 2019.