Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND (Part-time) Form 2019/2020 is Out
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro announces her sale of (ND) Part-time program Admission Form for the 2019/2020.
So, the ilaro poly nd part-time admission form is now on sale; the interested and qualified candidate should apply for the academic program for the 2019/2020
Ilaro Poly Part time ND Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- Must have Minimum of five(5) credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply, but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2019/2020 Session.
Fed Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Exam Date For 2019/2020 Session
ND (Part-Time) students are all asked to come along with;
- Two(2) copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
- Pen for filling attendance sheet
Date: The Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website.
Venue: All entrance examinations will take place at the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
Note: Ilaro poly Part time Form closing is yet to be announced
The Entrance Examination is Computer Based (CBT), so be prepared.
How Much Is Ilaro Part Time Form For 2019/2020
The Ilaro Poly ND part-time form fee is Twelve thousand, eight hundred naira (N12,800 only).
How To Register For The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part Time Form
Eligible candidates are expected to complete the FPI Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from 29th April, 2019.
- Kindly visit https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ to obtain the admission form
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
- The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
All The Best!