Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI) admission Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; and the sale of Form closes on 31st October 2019. See How to Apply below
federal polytechnic Ida Kogi state invites all qualified candidates for admission into the full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma, HND programs for the 2019-2020 academic session
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI) HND Form 2019
IdaPoly screening from cost N5000. Obtain it now before it closes.
FED POLY IDAH HND FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management;
- Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with options in:
- Power/Machine; Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option);
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology;
- Building Technology;
- Estate Management and Valuation;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Candidates Eligible For Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI) HND
- Must have processed your academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah
- Must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language
- Obtained the National Diploma (ND) in NBTE accredited programs.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI) HND Programme
Pay a non-refundable sum of Five Hundred Naira (N5000) for the screening fee.
- Go to FPI school portal via www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with a valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration.”
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
What To Bring Along For Screening
- Evidence of payment for the Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Proof of payment of N5,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Confirmation of participation in compulsory Industrial Training (IT). Screening