Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN) Post UTME Screening Form 2019 Is Out; The sale of FEDCODTTEN post Utme 2019 was made known on their portal, and FEDCODTTEN cut of mark for ND program is 120 while 180 BTech programs. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that FEDCODTTEN Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who did the 2019 UTME while applicants who doesnt choose the school can also apply.
- Dental School Enugu cut off mark is 120 for ND program while 180 for Btech Program
- Closing date for FEDCODTTEN post utme form is on 3rd August 2019
- FEDCODTTEN Post Utme form cost N2,000
Eligible to Apply for dental School Enugu Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates must have chosen FEDCODTTEN, Enugu in 2019 JAMB UTME.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy Courses
The under-listed are available courses in dental school Enugu.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
How to Register for Dental School Enugu Post UTME Screening 2019
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking here or visiting fedcodtten.edu.ng
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment.
- Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.:
- O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
- 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
- Photocopies of all evidences of payment.