FCE Abeokuta Post Utme 2019 In Affiliated with University of Ibadan, UI Form is Out; and the cut-off mark is 200 while the form cost N2,000 (excluding bank charges). If you didn’t choose the University, you have the grace to can apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (FCE) Affiliated To UI programmes for the 2019-2020 academic session.
Eligibility Applicants For FCE Abeokuta/U.I. Post-UTME 2019/2020
- Must have sat for 2019 UTME Examination and scored 200 and above.
- The Four-year degree program is available to candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings. Also, candidates are required to have passed in the specific relevant subject(s)
- The three-year degree program is available to candidates who have completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the
- 2019 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E.) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the University of Ibadan as contained in the JAMB BROCHURE
FCE Abeokuta Degree Courses
The following courses are available for the 2019/2020 session:
- EDUCATION/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION/ISLAMIC STUDIES
How to Register For FCE Abeokuta /U.I. Post UTME 2019
- Procedure 1: Kindly visit FCE Abeokuta Portal via https://fceabeokuta.merkovsolution.com/register
- Procedure 2: Enter your bio-data and other details. All candidates should upload their passports by clicking on Upload Passport. Your passport should not be more than 25KB.
Please ensure you enter a functional email address and phone number.
- Procedure 3: Having completed the procedure 2, click Save and Continue to be directed to the payment page
- Procedure 4: On the payment page, click on Pay Now to be directed to Paystack payment platform.
- Procedure 5: Make Payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only by either Selecting your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card), then Enter your Card Number, Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card) and lastly enter your PIN CODE and finally click on Pay; OR PAY WITH BANK if you don’t have ATM by selecting your bank and joining your account number where need be and then wait for PIN Code (OTP) that will be sent to your phone number with which you usually receive alert from your bank. Enter the OTP to authorize a deduction from the account and then click on Pay.
On successful payment, the receipt will be sent to your email. From your email, you can later print the payment receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 5 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Procedure 6: Upon successful payment, you will be directed to Upload the result page. From this page:
- Select your course of study and enter the year of entry; and
- Enter all the required UTME details;
- Enter all the necessary O’ level details
- Procedure 8: On completion of step 7, click on Submit. You will see a message “Result Uploaded Successfully; you can now print your slip” and then click DISMISS to enable you to print/save.
- Procedure 7: Click on Print to print the Registration form.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you submit hard copies of the completed online registration form, JAMB slip, copies of their credentials and payment receipt to the Admission’s Office
Candidates can also login back on the admission portal page by clicking on the SIGN IN with their email and password to correct/update their biodata and other relevant information and then reprint their Registration form.
When Is Screening Date For FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated to U.I.) Degree Post UTME Exam
This will be communicated to you via phone numbers or and Email but, that doesn’t tell you not monitor the website for the Post-UTME Examination date.
Note: Bring along your online registration Print out, photocopies of credentials and evidence of payment