Housekeeping Jobs in CANADA for Foreigners 2020: Looking for Local Housekeeper Jobs in Canada? Are you a dedicated Housekeeper, Maid or Cleaning man/woman looking for a housekeeping job near me in Canada? If yes, then look at a glance over this article.
Forget the expensive housekeeping job recruiting agencies in canada and read the housekeeper job requirement and other skills needed on this post. This post is is a job postings Canada service focused on helping connect individuals with a nationwide network of qualified cleaning professionals for their home, office or commercial space.
Whether you want to joint part-time, full-time, or weekend, residential, commercial, office, condo or apartment, hotel cleaning jobs, use this post to find a great housekeeping job near you. We even have listed live-in housekeeper jobs!
Latest Housekeeping Jobs in Canada with Work Permit 2020
This post is brought to you for finding professional housekeepers & housekeeping jobs. This post is a job posting service focused on connecting people with a community of qualified cleaning professionals for home, office, or commercial cleaning and housekeeping. If you want to get housekeeping jobs in Canada for foreigners, then you must have to immigrate to Canada using Canada Express Entry program or Working Holiday Visa in Canada.
So whether you’re looking for a housekeeper, house cleaner, maid service, or cleaning lady or you’re a professional cleaner looking for work in Canada— below we have mentioned all details about the job title.
How much is the salary of housekeeping in Canada?
In this post you can get information about Canada housekeeping salary and benefits. Based on the previous year survey the average Housekeeping salary in Canada is $35,420 per year or $18 per hour.
The entry level housekeeper positions start at $24,225 per year while well experienced workers can make up to $50,000 per year.
What are the Duties of a Housekeeper?
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Washing windows
- Making beds and changing linens
- Ironing clothing items
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Tidying up rooms
- Washing blinds
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements