Ekiti State University, (EKSU) Post UTME Admission Form For 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of EKSU Post Utme 2019 was announced on their Website, and the sale of Form closes on 31st August 2019 while, KSU Cut-off mark is 180 (depending on your course). See How to Apply.
Ekiti State University, (EKSU) using this medium to announce their sale of form, and inviting all candidate that choose the school to apply For post utme form 2019 Now..
- EKSU Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for EKSU Post-Utme Form is on 31th August 2019
- Ekiti State University, (EKSU) Cut-off mark is 180,
Eligibility For EKSU Post UTME
- Must have chose Ekiti State University, (EKSU), as their first choice(s) of institution(s) in the just concluded 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply but must supply them withing two weeks of release.
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
Some google search stated “Is EKSU post utme form for 2019 out?
Definitely yes.. the form is ongoing. Kindly, go get the form before it closes.
How much is EKSU Screening Form 2019
Of course the form is out as stated up there, while the Screening cost N2000
How to Register for EKSU Post UTME Form 2019.
- Kindly lgoin to EKSU Post UTME Portal via www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Fill in the required form to register on EKSU portal.
- Login with your username and password and Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number.
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
EKSU Notice to Already Registered Applicants
This to inform EKSU aspirants who has submitted their 2019-2020 application form on or before 9th July, 2019 are advised to re-login and reprint their slip.
How to Reprint EKSU Post UTME Slip.
- Check EKSU Online Application Portal through application.eksu.edu.ng/site/login.
- Enter your username and password in their respective fields
- Click login and proceed to reprint your slip.
For more inquires for EKSU 2019/2020 Post Utme form send an email on email@example.com