Educational Pathways International (EPI) scholarship 2020/2021 is a foundation that gives a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EPI:
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full time programme.
REQUIREMENTS For EPI Scholarships for 2020-2021 for Ghanaians
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be a least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic
- Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
- CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
KINDLY TAKE NOTE:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applications are to be submitted on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00 pm for both the continuing and fresh students.
The application Deadline for 2021 EPI: 5th February, 2021