Apply For the ongoing EDF Pulse Explorer Mobility Exploration Challenge 2019
New methods of mobility (electric cars, scooters, etc.) are emerging in our cities and our countryside alongside with the need to protect the environment while tapping into these new trends. EDF – French leader in low-carbon electricity – is calling on you to support this revolution by coming up with solutions to tackle the issues surrounding charging these new electric vehicles.
Choose one of the four topics to submit your best idea!
- Charging stations
- User Experience
- Social Network
Prize To Be Won
- For all winners : Follow the adventure
- For each team member : Electric bicycle
- For each team member : Electric scooter
- For each team member : Hoverboard
How To Apply For EDF Pulse Explorer Mobility Exploration Challenge 2019
- Kindly Submit your 10-slide PDF-document before August the 30th and get the opportunity to develop your project with the partner companies.
- The best teams will also be rewarded with e-bikes, e-scooters and hoverboards.
Check EDF Pulse Explorer Mobility Exploration Challenge Website for more information
Deadline: August 30th 2019" I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife In Bed, But These Simple Solutions Really WORKED! - Click Here To See My Breakthrough."