This post was most recently updated on April 15th, 2018
What is the Difference Between a Blog and a Website
This post is for those who are still confused between a blog and a website, and so want to know blog or website which is better So, if you’re one of them, this is for you. In this post, I’ll give a comprehensive detail about what you need to know about a blog and a website. In other words, i will give differences between website vs blog pros & cons These are actually two various forms for sharing or dishing out online information.
Difference Between a Blog and a Website
Both blog and a website are actually meant for the different type of people. So, everyone can have access to it, if there are connected to the internet(either on their phone or computer). Just continue reading, i promised to make my post brief.
You are asking if, blog vs website for making money, blog vs website for small business, blog or website which is better, using a blog as a website and so on.
Description of a Blog
What is a blog?
A blog is basically a frequently updated platform for the people, facing problems in regards to that specific field. In other words, has most recent contents which shall show first then, followed by the previously updated content.
A blog is a form of sharing information to the world which is based on the daily life problems that are most common nowadays. Writing a blogpost, the author of the post or blog, chooses a topic to write or and also gain an audience. The topic, we are talking about will be the problem that are very common nowadays. Note: Blog could be written for informational purposes, to provide the quality information to the readers. On the topic of the post, there two different type of reader that would view it,(Although there are some blogs in websites)
- Those that agree with the post and commend the author
- Those that don’t agree with the post or don’t buy the idea of the author
Examples of a blog
Description of a Website
To identified a Website.
- A homepage that shows different section and internal website pages.
- A portfolio of work which is designed
- A product or service page that shows what they sell or what they deliver to visitors
- A testimonials or Feedback page
- A page user can browse through, to check the Frequently asked questions.
The Main Difference Between Blog and a Website in Brief
Below are brief of points that would make you understand the concept of a blog and a website.
- A blog is a frequently updated platform, while website doesn’t really require frequent updating.
- A blog doesn’t really require you to know about HTML or web development before you can handle it, But, a website needs to be controlled by experts who have got the skills.
- Blog vs website for small business, (you can use anyone of them for your business)
- Blog or website which is better (any one of them are easy to use, but website is technical, in security wise, they are ok)
- Using a blog as a website (you can as well use your blog as a website, the choice is yours)
If you found the post Helpful, Kindly Share it to your networks( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)