Delta State Poly Ogwashi Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of Ogwashi Uku Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 15th September 2019 while, NSUK Cut-off mark is 140. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that Ogwashi Uku (DSPG) Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the Polytechnic in the 2019 UTME to apply. The form cost Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). You will also pay a service fee of N750 ie, a total of N2,750.
Eligibility For Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME
- Candidates that scored the required minimum of 140 in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates must posses 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
- Visit dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that Asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
- Go to your email address, open the posted message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me.” Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
For Inquires of 2019/2020 Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku post Utme form call 08157117318 Between 10 am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.