Delta State University (DELSU) Postgraduate Admission Form 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; While the form fee is N31,000. The sale of the DELSU postgraduate application form was announced by the school management..
Interested candidate can now apply for the DELSU postgraduate form 2019/2020 academic session.
DELSU Postgraduate 2019 Admission Requirements
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
- Candidates for Masters and Ph.D programmes would be required to write a qualifying examination on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Postgraduate Admission
Eligible applicants should go to DELSU postgraduate portal delsuonline.com and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2019/2020 PG Admission Form online and to also generate a virtual application pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only. Sales of forms start on April 02, 2019. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- 2 Hard copies of downloaded Application Form
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate received from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5-page research proposal indicating an area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website delsuonline.com before completing the Application Form.
Candidates should submit the hard copies of their applications along with other relevant documents to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, Delta State University, Abraka personally or through courier services on or before August 23, 2019.
List of applicants offered provisional admission into any of the DELSU Postgraduate Programme will be published in the Postgraduate School at Abraka Campus. Screening of provisionally admitted candidates and payment of fees would commence immediately after that and end on Monday, September 30, 2019.
When Is The Deadline for DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019
The Postgraduate form will be closing on Sunday, September 15, 2019