Cross River State School of Nursing Admission Forms for 2019/2020 Is Ongoing
The Cross River State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2019 is finally out; The management declared the School of Nursing application form for qualified candidates. See how to apply for the River State School of Nursing for below.
Requirements For Cross River State Schools of Nursing
To apply, you must have Five Credits in WAEC/GCE/SSCE in the following subjects:
- Not more than two sittings.
How To Register Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2019.
Eligible candidates should collect application forms on payment of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500) only into:
- BANK: Any Bank of Your Choice
- REVENUE DESCRIPTION: Entrance Examination Fees for Training of Nursing / Para-Medical Staff
- REVENUE CODE: 402042
- INDIVIDUAL TIN: To Be Generated by IRS (FREE)
Candidates are to also pay other charges totalling Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000) only at the point of purchase.
Completed application forms should be returned on or before 22nd July 2019 with the following:
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Age and Educational Certificate
- Bank Teller / Print-Out
- Two File Jackets
Entrance Examination will take place concurrently at three centres across the State on the 27th July 2019.