LinkedIn Sign up/Registration – This is a top online directory for professionals and companies. Both individuals and companies use LinkedIn for recruiting, job searching, career building, and staying in touch with connections.
Thousands if not millions of great companies, use Linked In’s Talent Solutions, a tool that helps to hire managers and recruiters, use LinkedIn to find job candidates. Other companies use LinkedIn independently to find and recruit potential employees.
Because employers use LinkedIn for hiring purposes, it is crucial for job seekers to have a presence on LinkedIn, and use the site actively.
This post will help you on How to create a professionals LinkedIn profile. Read below for the guides
To Sign Up On The LinkedIn website
- Go to LinkedIn Page
- Type in your first and last name
- Input your email address
- Create a password
- Lastly, Click on “Join Now”
- Click the box below “Country.”
- Click on your current country of residence.
- Input current ZIP code and Tap “Next.”
- Select if you’re a student by checking the small box
- Enter the job title and the company at which you work. You’ll do so in the “Job title” and “Company” fields on this page.
- Depending on your place of employment, you may also have to select a field from an “Industry” box on this page.
- If you’re a student, you’ll type in your current school, the year at which you started school, and when you plan to graduate.
- Then NEXT
- The other options are easy to get by adding a bio, Pictures, Skills, and where your school.
Trust me, you’ll definitely enjoy the LinkedIn platform, through your LinkedIn profile you can get a Job, Connect with the top people around the world and other exciting things you could get from other social media.