We bring you steps on how to Calculate Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Screening Aggregate point; after receiving many requests from candidates who want to know how to calculate the screening Aggregate point. So we decided to provide you a simple way to do that.
I remember when i did mine(even though i didn’t get a guide on how to check it then.) and i know how it feels to calculate your aggregate score so you could know your stand on the admission.
Follow the step below to calculate your score;
- O level result grades and point:
- D7-F9=0. Meaning D7 downward is not suitable.
- Number of sitting and point
- One sitting=10 points
- Two sittings=6 point
To Calculate ;
- Jamb result: Jamb result divide by 6.666666667
- Then add up the results to get your final screening point.
I hope you are happy now? Lol.