Bells University of Technology Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020
The admission form sale for Bells University Admission Screening Form 2019 is currently out… The school (University in Ota) owned by Olusegun Obasanjo announces the 2019 post utme form some days ago. Bells University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200
Interested and eligible candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
Bells University Undergraduate Programmes:
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- B. Tech. Computer Science
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/5 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years)
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form 2019.
- Kindly login Bells University application portal On http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application
- Lastly, don’t forget to submit the receipt and application information printed from the portal on the day of Screening at the Centres.