Babcock University 2019-2020 Postgraduate Admission Is Out
Babcock University Postgraduate admission 2019/2020 form is now on sale. How to Apply , and checkout the full requirements and method of application below;
The school management invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, College of Postgraduate Studies (CPGS), for the 2019/2020 academic session. postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees.
- Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
- Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 24 weeks (Weekends only), beginning July every year.
Requirements For Babcock University Postgraduate
- Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized University or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted.
- Masters Degree: A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted. A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University with a professional certification in addition to first degree or HND may also be admitted to a Masters Degree programme.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A candidate with a good Masters Degree – not less than 60% average from a recognized University or 4.00 CGPA on a 5 point scale may be admitted. A PhD proposal of not more than 10 pages in the chosen area of specialization should be enclosed with the application form.
- Duration of Programmes: Minimum of three or four semesters for the Masters Degree (e.g MPH = 4). M.Phil.: four semesters after the completion of the Masters Degree. Minimum of six semesters on the PhD programme for full time.
See How to Apply for Babcock University Postgraduate Admission
Application form can be obtained/downloaded online by CLICKING HERE.
- Downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hard copy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00 only) paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank, or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate’s names and choice of programme.
- Completed Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; and this is the responsibility of the candidate. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State.
Babcock University PGD Screening Exercise
There will be Screening Exercise of all applicants as will be announced for each of the modules.
For enquires, please contact 09094619786, 09058219762 and 08072090645 or email us at email@example.com, or visit or website: www.babcock.edu.ng