Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session Currently Is Out
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2019/2020 is now on sale and cost just N15,000. How to apply for Auchi Polytechnic HND is below.
The school council as declared the sale of Auchi Polytechnic HND form for 2019, suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Requirements 2019
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
- A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a passing grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after acceptance is withdrawn.
Auchi Polytechnic HND and Post-HND Admission Courses.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics and Electronics
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
How to Register for Auchi Poly HND Admission 2019
The Auchi Polytechnic HND Form (Full time) will be completed online via the school portal: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000.00) Naira only, payable through the following Banks nationwide in favor of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
- Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Skye Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the Apply for 2019/2020 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment is processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Log in with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the
- Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send a text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (between 9 a.m and 4 p.m weekdays only).
Auchi Poly Hnd Form Closing Date
Still yet to be announced