Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry(DE) Screening Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of ATBU DE form 2019 was announced on their Website, and the sale of Form closes on 19th August 2019. See How to Apply below.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) using this medium to announce their sale of DE form, and inviting all candidate that choose the school to apply For Direct Entry form 2019 Now..
Eligibility For ATBU Post UTME Exercise
- Must have choose ATBU as their first choice of institution in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry(DE) 2019-2020
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening (payment will start on 5th August).
Go to the University portal via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 5th– Monday 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
Note: The registration starts on Monday, 5th August and will end on Monday, 19th August 2019