Australia visa lottery has become one of the most searched trends under the visa lottery category. However, the fact that you’re on this page explains you want to apply for the Australia visa lottery program; you need direction to the portal or maybe related information.
I want to use this medium to clarify every user that are in search of the Australia visa lottery program that the official Australia immigration isn’t offering a visa lottery program to foreigners. Therefore, I advise you stay off from any platform or cooperation deceiving users about the Australia visa lottery. Once it’s made official by the Australian government, I would keep you guys updated.
Disclaimer: Australia isn’t currently running the Australia visa lottery program. The sole purpose of this content is to detail users on other better alternatives to the visa lottery program. Careergigo is an information website and not officiated with any immigration portal.
Notwithstanding, there are so many better alternatives to the Australia visa lottery, so going through this article would be worth your time. I advise you stay put and go through the rest of the content. After you must go through the content, you’ll understand other means you can easily migrate to Australia.
Australia, also known as commonwealth of Australia, is one of the top-notched countries to settle in. However, it’s a great country for tour, study and also works. Many foreign nationals come to Australia for the sole purpose of business; some others come for tourism purpose and even study.
Table of Contents
Benefits of living in Australia
There are so many benefits you get after your migration to Australia and maybe wish to settle there. Some of the benefits of living in Australia include;
- You get one of the best quality of life with higher wages compared to most countries.
- Australia is recorded as one of the most secured country with a very low record on crime rate. This means, you benefit from the safety it offers.
- Australia have one of the best education system, so if you’re heading to Australia for study purpose, then trust me, you made a good pick.
- Another benefit of living in Australia is the fact that they got one of the best healthcare system
- Australia is known to be a multicultural nation which is also an opportunity for you to learn mixed cultures
- The citizenship application process in Australia is fairly simple with easy processing.
- So many Australia cities are ranked as the top liveable destinations globally
- Outlook and beaches in Australia are very beautiful
- Australia got one of the best wildlife experiences. You can always visit the Australian zoo and experience the best wildlife exposure.
Now you know some of the benefits of living in Australia, let me quickly highlight the various visas available for every foreign national can apply for exempting the Australia visa lottery.
Can I apply for Australia visa lottery?
The answer is no. I already explained to you above that the Australia government isn’t currently issuing a visa lottery program. However, I’ll be revealing the full list of alternative visas you can use to migrate to Australia
Other useful contents
- How to Apply for Canada Green Card Lottery
- Highest Paying Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners
- The Essential guide to Canada Immigration Visa Program
Full list of Australia visas
Australia visas are basically classified into five main categories. I would quickly highlight these categories and then list the other types of visa applicants can go for under these categories.
The visitor’s visa is more like a travel visa that allows you to enter Australia, remain in Australia temporary and then leave. This type of visa is usually granted to applicants who wish to visit Australia for a very short period of time, maybe for the sole purpose of tourism, events or any other related activities. The various types of Australia visitor’s visa include,
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
- eVisitor (subclass 651)
- Transit visa (subclass 771)
- Visitor (subclass 600)
- Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
So depending on your reason for travelling to Australia, you can apply for any of the above visitor’s visa.
Studying and training visas
The Australian study or training visa is a type of Australian visa offered to foreign national who plans to immigrate to Australia for the purpose of studying or vocational training. In other words, you can pursue education or related learning activities in Australia with this type of visa. The various types of Australia studying or training visas include,
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
You can apply for any of the above study or training visa depending on your pursue of education in Australia.
Family and partner visa
The Australian family migration is a scheme to unite the immediate and extended family members with their eligible relatives in Australia. Family migration allows the family members to live and work temporary or permanently in Australia with their relatives who are either the lawful permanent residents or citizens of the country. The various types of Australia family and partner visas include,
- Adoption visa (subclass 102)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Carer visa (subclass 836)
- Carer visa (subclass 116)
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Child visa (subclass 802)
- Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)
- Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (temporary) visa (subclass 461)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 117)
- Orphan Relative (subclass 837)
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
- Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)
- Partner visa (subclass 820 801)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
- Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)
That’s it for the family and partner visas.
Working and Skilled visas
This type of Australia visa program is offered to applicants who desire to work or do business in Australia. This visa can also create paths for immigrants to become permanent residency in Australia. I advise you go through my previous article on how to apply for Australia permanent residency.
Below is the full list of working and skilled visa you can apply for.
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Business Owner (subclass 890)
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Investor visa (subclass 891)
- Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
Australia also offers various zoo jobs to foreigners. So, if you’re looking forward to work in Australia, I advise you go through my previous content about the highest paying Australia zoo jobs and apply.
Refugee and humanitarian visas
Australia also grants refugee and humanitarian visas to foreigners to fulfil their international obligation to protecting refugees from persecution. However, the Australia’s refugee and humanitarian program is an important part of their contribution to the international protection of refugees. The various types of Australia Refugee and humanitarian visas include,
- Global Special Humanitarian (subclass 202)
- Protection visa (subclass 866)
- Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
- Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
- Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790)
So you can apply for any of the above visa.
Other Australian visas
- Bridging visa A – BVA – (subclass 010)
- Bridging visa B – BVB – (subclass 020)
- Bridging visa C – BVC – (subclass 030)
- Bridging visa E – BVE – (subclass 050 and 051)
- Crew Travel Authority visa (subclass 942)
- Former Resident visa (subclass 151)
- Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602)
- Resident Return visa (subclass 155 157)
- Special Category visa (subclass 444)
- Special Purpose visa
- Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)
- Confirmatory (Residence) visa (subclass 808)
That’s it for Australia visas. I advise you go through this content on how to acquire Australian citizenship. However, there are various ways one can obtain Australian citizenship.
I hope that you’re satisfied with the above content. At least, you’ve seen different alternatives to the Australia visa lottery. You can apply for any of the above visa from the official Australia immigration platform. If you need assistance on guiding you through application process, please do let me know via comment section. Don’t also forget to share this useful content with your social friends.