Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out
The management council announced the Uyo school of nursing admission form for 2019/2020 out on sale. They all invites interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission. See How to apply below
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission
Registration for Uyo school of nursing programme commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Processing fee – Seven thousand naira (N7,000.00) only.
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – Two hundred naira (N200.00) only.
- Customized file – Three hundred naira (N300.00) only.
- Three recent colored passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following:
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
NOTE: The Entrance Examination for Akwa Ibom School of Nursing has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 20th July, 2019.
Akwa Ibom School of Nursing Closing Date
The sale and submission of akwa ibom state school of nursing form will end on Friday, 5th July, 2019.