Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Is Ongoing
The well knows Private University, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti State, (ABUAD) Owned by Are Afe Babalola announces the sale of Post UTME/DE form for 2019/2020. ABUAD is inviting interested candidate who chooses their school when registering for jamb 2019 and must have scored 180 or above in the just concluded 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Exam to obtain their form.
Afe Babalola University Admission Requirements For 2019
Candidate Must have;
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
- Print out of 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
- Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
- Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
HOW TO APPLY for ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of Three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only, into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
- Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc 0061954679
- UBA Plc 1020297573
- Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter-University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N3,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the banks mentioned above:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non-Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption date.
HOW TO APPLY for ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE and POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES ONLINE
The ABUAD Post UTME application form can be done online or by downloading and completing the undergraduate form below;
(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website FOR UNDERGRADUATE:
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- Reg email@example.com
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
For More Information:
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
- For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067