Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post UTME Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of ABU post Utme 2019 was made known on their portal, and the sale of Form is N2,000. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that ABU Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had them as FIRST CHOICE in the 2019 UTME.
- Abu Post Utme Cut Off Mark is 180
- Closing date for ABU post utme form is on Monday 19th August, 2019
- ABU Zaria Post Utme form cost N2,000
Eligibility For ABU Post Utme Screening
- Must have scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2019 UTME.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Register For ABU Direct Entry Form 2019/2020
- Go to ABU Registration Portal via putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website abu.edu.ng.
- Pay the total sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as for the screening fee.
- Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Important Information For Candidates
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
WARNING: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 19th August, 2019
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 20th August, 2019
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 21st August, 2019
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 22nd August, 2019
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical
- Life Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Friday 23rd August, 2019:
- ABU Business School (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Insurance
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 24th August, 2019
- College of Medical Sciences (Formerly Faculty of Medicine)
Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form deadline
The closing date for ABU post utme form is on Monday 19th August, 2019.
For more inquires for ABU Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 form call: 09064870523, 07015333203, 08052576895.