Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB & Remedial Form 2019/2020 Is Out
The school management now announces the sale of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) admission forms into its IJMB and Remedial programmes for the 2019/2020. Qualified and interested candidates to check how to apply ABU Zaria Remedial Form below;
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advanced Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
Requirements For ABU IJMB Admission
- Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
Applicants for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics
- Candidates admitted for the Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme are expected to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
- The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates must also register for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government andmust choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission For 2019
- Interested candidates are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00 only) at any of the following designated Banks:
- ABU Micro Finance Bank,
- First Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- UBA Bank and
- Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- After payment, visit the college’s portal @ www.sbrsabu.org and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open on your screen, requesting for your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required.
Note: You are required to upload your recent photo/picture (120px x 120px and 40kb).
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form.
- Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
- For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
ABU Zaria Remedial form closing date
The deadline is yet to be announced