Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post UTME/Direct Entry(DE) Form for 2019-2020 Is Currently Out; The sale of AAU Post Utme 2019 was announced on their portal, and the sale of Form closes on 6th September 2019 while, AAU LAG Cut-off mark is 170. See How to Apply below
This is to inform the general public that AAU Post Utme Form 2019 is out, and inviting all candidates who had the university as their first choice in 2019 in the Just concluded 2019 UTME to apply.
- AAU Post UTME Form cost N2000
- The Deadline for AAU Post-Utme Form is on the 6th September 2019
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Cut-off mark is 170
- No screening exam! The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results. THERE SHALL BE NO PHYSICAL SCREENING.
AAU Post Utme/Direct Entry Requirement
- Candidates who made Ambrose Alli University their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 170 and above are eligible for screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates must have applied to JAMB for admission and choose AAU, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice.
- The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course…
AAU Direct Entry Form 2019
Yes! AAU DE form is finally out and it cost N2000
Ambrose Alli University Post Utme 2019
Is ongoing, Do endeavor to apply before it closes
How to Register for AAU Post UTME Form 2019.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms..
AAU Post Utme form Closing date
The Deadline for AAU Post-Utme Form is on the 6th September 2019