The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Market the various loan products of the company and also evaluate, and recommend approval of credit loan applications.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and net worth to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Minimum of HND certificate.
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferable in financial service sector
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Attention to Detail
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relationship management and networking
Remuneration and Perks
- N 60,000 net monthly, plus N10,000 for Transport/Call card and Commission.
- Other Benefits: HMO and Pension
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Role (Sales Executive) applying as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates residing on the Island and environs or willing to work on the Island should apply.