234 Naija is an arts-inclined media production and events management organization that produces top-quality documentaries, entertaining drama series and educational television shows. We are constantly seeking creativity and we give room for young Nigerians to express their talents and develop their skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Strategist
Resumption Date: August 3, 2020
- We are looking for someone who is exceptionally passionate, knowledgeable and curious about entertainment and the ever-evolving digital universe while possessing an eager-to-learn and ego-free attitude in order to collaborate with team members.
- Cover Expos & Exhibition, starting with the Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Partner with the social team to develop the incorporate social trends and best practices into proposals & develop the ideas.
- Keep track of competitive landscape across the entertainment industry, latest marketing industry and technology trends, innovation opportunities and ground-breaking ideas and executions.
- Creatively guide the development of proposals for clients from start to finish with a focus on coming up with compelling ideas and storytelling.
- Coordinate all International Arts, Culture & Tourism projects.
- Understand audience insight and positioning.
- A valid international passport.
- Must have traveled solo outside the continent.
- Good interpersonal skills: friendly demeanor, positive attitude, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge of entertainment/pop culture and digital/social media landscapes.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, including a background in ideation & innovation roles. Entertainment industry preferred, though will consider related fields (advertising, digital media, etc.)
- Deep understanding of social, publicity and creative process.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Superior research skills with extraordinary attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Profile and Instagram link to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.